To celebrate Halloween, I am going to list movies that scared the pants off me throughout the years. I actually tend to be a laugher when it comes to scary movies, so they had to be really good.
1. A Nightmare on Elm Street-I chose this picture because, it's not scary to look at, and that cute eighties boy, is Johnny Depp. I have a very vivid memory of the girl turning into a cockroach (which I have an unfortunate history with). All of these movies scared the crap out of me, and Freddie Krueger in the early movies was SUPER scary.
2. Pet Sematary-I think I actually laughed at my sister most of the time during this one, but it still freaked me out.
3. Poltergeist-"They're He ere" Nuff said.
4.The Shining-Picture says it all. Creepy kids scare the bahjesus out of me.
5. Silence of the Lambs-I don't think I jumped at all, but the whole thing just creeped me out. I think the picture expresses the creep factor pretty well.
5. The Blair Witch Project-I saw this in the theater, and right after it came out. So, I didn't have time to hear anything about. So, yeah, it scared me.
6. Paranormal Activity-Once again, the more my brain thinks something COULD be real, the more freaked out I actually become. So, I've seen the first one, and I'm not seeing any more. I've had some extremely real dreams since I watched this.
So, what scary movies are your favorites? Or, which ones do you never want to see again?
Tune in tomorrow for a Contest Announcement.